Admire the legendary beauty of Norway’s fjords and one of its most dramatic waterfalls, with refreshments at a hotel high over the Naeroy valley. You’ll see the falls by the quaint village of Gudvangen and follow the winding valley road for a visit to Tvinde Waterfall, where multiple cascades pour over a cliff 360 feet high. Relax over traditional Norwegian pastries at stately Stalheim Hotel, with views of white mountaintops and green meadows.
• Scenic Drive: Wind through the 13 bends of Norway’s steepest road, with views of lakes, rivers and idyllic Gudvangen.
• Tvinde Waterfall: Foamy white streams course down a craggy rock face at one of Norway’s most beautiful falls.
• Stalheim Hotel: Enjoy a hot beverage, pastry and stunning valley views at this elegant hotel nestled between mountain slopes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards over even and gravel surfaces, with two to three steps.
• Ramps and elevators are available at Stalheim Hotel.
• Zig-zag road usually opens in May- if the road is closed due to snow motorcoaches will drive via the tunnels
• Tour order may vary