A relaxing and easy tour of fjord landscapes and mountains. Coffee break during the tour at Østerbø Mountain Lodge. Photostops en route.
Travel through and above the near-mystical beauty of Norway’s fjords and valleys on a scenic drive to a high mountain chalet. Enjoy views of lush forests, old farms, pasturelands and waterfalls as you climb steep valley roads to the lofty mountaintop perch of Osterbo Chalet for Norwegian waffles, a hot beverage and glorious valley views. Then stroll the picturesque small town of Aurland.
• Aurland Valley: See the lush greenery, flowery meadows, old farmhouses and waterfalls of “Norway's Grand Canyon.”
• Osterbo Mountain Chalet: Enjoy Norwegian waffles in the clear mountain air at this high lodge overlooking the valley.
• Aurland Village: The tour pauses for photos in this picturesque 18th-century village.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses