The tour will take you to Rosenborg Castle. Today, the castle houses the Crown Jewels and many other fantastic items belonging to the Royal family. From Rosenborg Castle, continue to Christiansborg Castle. which today houses the Danish Parliament and the Royal Reception Rooms where the Queen entertains her official guests. A visit is paid to the Royal Reception Rooms and the Knights Hall. You will continue past Amalienborg Palace, the residence of the Royal Danish Family, the Royal Theatre, Town Hall and Tivoli Gardens. Return to the train station, stopping en route at the original location of the world famous statue: The Little Mermaid.
See Royal Copenhagen and its castles and palaces, Royal Theater, Crown Jewels and city sights. Visit Rosenborg Castle and see the Crown Jewels, a collection of diamond-encrusted gold crowns and regalia. Explore the halls and Royal Reception Rooms inside Christiansborg Castle, where the Queen entertains royal guests. See Town Hall, Tivoli Gardens, 18th-century Royal Theater and the royal residence of Amalienborg Palace, with a photo stop at Copenhagen's iconic bronze state of The Little Mermaid.
• Royal Castles and Palaces: Visit Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, the halls and reception rooms of Christiansborg Castle, and Amelienborg Palace.
• Crown Jewels: Marvel at dazzling, diamond-encrusted gold crowns, tiaras, the Royal Sceptre and Orb, and the personal jewelry of queens.
• Photo Stop: Click away at the iconic bronze statue of The Little Mermaid, from Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fairy tale.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate loose-fitting clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over even surfaces, with approximately 25 to 50 steps at each castle.
• Still and video photography are not permitted in the palaces.
• Handbags, camera bags, jackets, umbrellas and/or backpacks are not allowed inside Rosenborg Castle.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Some parts of Rosenborg may be closed during your visit, and official receptions by the Queen sometimes close Christiansborg's Royal Reception Rooms without notice. This is beyond the control of the local tour operator and Royal Caribbean.