Spend the day in aa old-fashioned amusement park popular with locals and visitor. The Tivoli Gardens complex features rides like a ferris wheel, paddle boats, a merry-go-round and several roller coasters, plus arcades and games, beautiful gardens, a playground, musical performances, entertainers, and an array of restaurants housed in fanciful buildings. Visit at your own pace but please note that the tour price only includes the entrance fee. You must purchase separate tickets for rides and special attractions.
Enjoy classic carousels and high-tech attractions at the world's second-oldest amusement park in Tivoli Gardens. Rocket to 5G speeds on Vertigo. Ride high on the heart-hammering Star Flyer, and see 360 degrees around Copenhagen - if you dare to look. Steel your nerves for the looping roller coaster they call "The Demon." Enjoy sweet treats or gourmet meals; stroll the fountains, towers and minarets of Tivoli Park, bursting with the colors of 400,000 flowers.
• Pulse-pounding Rides: Tivoli has everything from an old-fashioned Ferris wheel to state-of-the-art rides that approach jet-fighter speeds.
• The Park: Explore a lush, 21-acre garden wonderland exploding with color and festooned with towers, minarets and gushing fountains.
• Dining Spots: Tivoli has something for every taste, from cotton candy and sandwiches to sushi and Beef with Bearnaise.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Tour price includes the shuttle bus and Tivoli entrance fee.
• Departure schedule will be announced onboard the vessel.