Enjoy the evening light over Copenhagen and its harbour and canals. On this tour you will see evening Copenhagen with its local life in the canals of Christiansborg, the beautiful panorama over Copenhagen skyline and the quiet and glittering water of the harbour. It also takes you through the canals at Gammel Strand – formerly the Old Fish Market – where you will see the silhouette of Christiansborg Castle (Danish Parliament) on one side, and the multiple cafés and restaurants on the right side, or even on the canals.
See this fairy tale capital sparkle on a romantic evening cruise through Copenhagen's harbor and canals, with a photo stop at the world-famous statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid. You'll pass stately, Neo-Baroque Christiansborg Palace, site of the Danish Parliament, as laughter and mouthwatering aromas waft across from the entertainment district. See the handsomely rugged old buildings lining the docks of Christianshavn, and the golden globe atop the towering spire of Our Saviour's Church.
• Canal Cruise: See Copenhagen shine at night as you navigate the city's harbor and canals.
• Christiansborg and Christianshavn: See the impressive silhouette of Christianborg Palace and the globe-topped spire of Our Saviour's Church.
• The Little Mermaid: Photograph the iconic statue of the character from Denmark native Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fairy tale.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate loose-fitting clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 550 yards over even surfaces.
• Participants should take precaution entering and exiting the canal boats.