A 1641-founded town, mineral park and mountain gallery showcasing minerals and crystals make this tour truly dazzling. As you drive through Kristiansand, enjoy views of its fine shops and restaurants. You’ll arrive at Evje, “gateway” to Setesdal Valley, known for mining of copper, quartz, feldspar, nickel ore, rare minerals and more. See Setesdal Mineral Park’s special collection displayed in 5 huge exhibit halls featuring minerals and crystals from across the globe.
• Special Exhibits: Marvel at the fabulous mineral and crystal collections displayed in 5 different halls at Setesdal Mineral Park.
• Setesdal Valley: Visit a tradition-rich mining area where copper, nickel ore, quartz, feldspar and rare minerals are extracted.
• Kristiansand: This bustling 350-year-old town is brimming with fine shops and restaurants, all within walking distance of the beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour order may vary