A perfect tour for the beginner and intermediate as you snorkel from the beach and progress as you feel comfortable with your guide plus all equipment is included. Enjoy seeing various tropical marine lives at 3 to 15 feet depths as you snorkel one of the newest destinations on the Mexican coast for diving and snorkeling. Costa Maya, an area that was once reserved for the most ardent divers is now available to beginner and advanced snorkelers.
Snorkel one of the newest dive and snorkel destinations in Costa Maya that's now available for beginners and advanced snorkelers alike. Your certified dive guides provide instruction and snorkel gear. They'll assist you into the water allowing you to progress as you feel comfortable. An array of tropical marine life such as parrot, butterfly, and eagle ray surround you at depths of 3 to 20 feet. Conclude with free time at the beach.
• Snorkeling: See an abundance of sea life at depths of 3 to 20 feet of water.
• Beach Break: Enjoy a complimentary bottle of water and some free time at the beach. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tour includes entertainment in the Aqua Sports Park (some restrictions apply).
• Guests will have an opporuntity to see sunken planes and cars set up to create new marine life.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.