A perfect tour for the beginner and intermediate as you snorkel from the beach and progress as you feel comfortable with your guide plus all equipment is included. Enjoy seeing various tropical marine lives at 3 to 15 feet depths as you snorkel one of the newest destinations on the Mexican coast for diving and snorkeling. Costa Maya, an area that was once reserved for the most ardent divers is now available to beginner and advanced snorkelers.
A tour that combines the seaside splendor of Costa Maya with the exhilaration of exploring its underwater landscapes? That’s exactly what you’ll experience with this day along the stunning Mexican Caribbean, an outing open to both beginners and advanced snorkelers. First you’ll be transported to the Beach Escape Beach Club, a coastal haven located along the boardwalk at the Fisherman’s Village. Upon arrival, sign up for your preferred snorkeling time — tours are available on an hourly basis. When your time comes, head to the beach to meet your experienced bilingual guide, who will provide all the necessary gear for your aquatic adventure. Walk out from the shore and then flutter your way to the reef, where you’ll view colorful coral and encounter a variety of marine life including parrotfish, angelfish and eagle rays. Once back onshore feel free to take advantage of the beach club’s amenities including beach chairs, a pool and complimentary kayaks. You’ll even be treated to an open pool bar, where you can join in a festive party atmosphere while sipping unlimited cocktails, beer and soft drinks. Soak in Mexico’s beachside scenery and underwater worlds at your leisure before being conveniently transported back to port.
• Beach Club: Unwind along the Mexican Caribbean with complimentary amenities including beach chairs, kayaks and a pool.
• Snorkeling: Encounter a plethora of marine life and see colorful coral while fluttering around the reef alongside an expert guide.
• Open Bar: Revel in a beachside party atmosphere while sipping cocktails, beer and soft drinks from the pool bar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Use of life jacket is mandatory during the snorkeling portion of the tour.
• Snorkel vest, snorkel, mask and fins included.
• This tour requires swimming at sea for approximately an hour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Visibility and presence of marine life depends on weather conditions.
• Guests are responsible for returning to the Pier on time.
• Guests may purchase food and premium drinks on-site.
• The beach club is equipped with ramps, which will allow guests with limited mobility to reach most of the property’s areas.
• Blind guests and hearing-impaired guests must be accompanied by an assistant.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.