Receive your instructions on your Sea Doo scooter and snorkel equipment. Then, enjoy the views lying just below the water’s surface. Afterwards, enjoy free time at a secluded beach, volleyball, beach combing or just relaxing. Includes snorkel gear (vest, snorkel, mask, fins) and Aqua Scooter. Sun protection, swim suit, towel and change of clothes are advised.
Snorkel at one of Costa Maya's best dive and snorkel sites. Your certified dive master provides thorough instructions on how to operate your Sea Doo scooter and snorkel equipment. Glide along on your scooter past sea fans, coral and an array of amazing marine life. Incredible views below the water's surface are seen during your swim. Afterward, enjoy time at the secluded beach playing volleyball, beachcombing or just relaxing in the sun.Highlights:
• Scooter and Snorkeling: Skim the surface faster than you can swim, and dive down to take a closer look.
• Secluded Beach: Enjoy playing volleyball, beachcombing or just relaxing under the sun for a nice tan. What to Bring
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests are provided equipment such as snorkel gear (vest, snorkel, mask, fins) and Aqua Scooter.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guest will have the opportunity to see sunken planes and cars set up to create new marine life.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Alcohol is served after snorkeling.