Discover a unique experience driving along Dominica's South west coast line to the most southern tip of the Island. You will have a scenic drive through the fishing villages of Soufriere and Scotts Head and visit one of the island's oldest Catholic Cathedrals.
Explore Dominica's scenic fishing villages, then visit an historic catholic church with a hot spring on a narrated drive of the southwest coast. Watch fishermen bring in the catch of the day at Scott's Head, named after 18th century engineer Captain Thomas Scott. Walk the divide between the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. Dip your feet in the sulphur spring at a 200-year-old catholic church. Enjoy refreshments at Rodney's Wellness Retreat.
• Scenic Ride: Watch fishermen land their catch, visit a church with sulphur springs and enjoy refreshments at a waterfront bar.
• Scotts Head: Wet your feet in the waters at this fishing village, named after an 18th century British engineer.
• Soufriere Catholic Church: Experience the warm sulphur spring water that flows from the ground outside this 200-year-old church.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses