Discover the unique history and dual cultures of this two-nation island on a narrated scenic drive around the Dutch and French sides of St. Maarten. See countryside, beaches, fishing villages, charming towns, key landmarks, and spectacular sea vistas. Enjoy free time to shop and explore in the French capital of Marigot. At the end of the tour, you may opt to remain in the heart of Philipsburg for independent exploration in the Dutch capital.
• Island Sights: Discover splendid beaches, the charming towns of Orleans and Grand Case, a salt pond, plus a photo stop at a scenic lookout.
• Marigot: Enjoy about 45 minutes of free time to browse the boutiques and outdoor markets of the island’s French capital.
• Optional Drop-Off: Remain in downtown Philipsburg for independent exploration and shopping or return directly to the pier.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate light clothing Important Notes:
• Tour order may vary.
• Most shops in Marigot are closed on Sundays and holidays.
• Guests who opt for a drop-off in town are responsible for their own return transportation to the pier.