Swim, sun, play and relax on one of Tortola's beautiful white-sand beaches. See the lush mountainous interior forged by volcanic activity on the ride across the island to Cane Garden Bay on the north coast. Enjoy about three hours of free time at the beach to spend at your discretion: swim in the crystal-clear waters, relax, stroll the sands or play. Drinks, foods and souvenirs are available for separate purchase at the restaurant/beach bar.
• Cane Garden Bay: Enjoy three hours to swim, relax, stroll and sunbathe at your leisure.
• Scenic Transfer: Wind your way across the island's mountainous interior to the beach on the north coast.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.