On this panoramic tour, you’ll see Helsinki highlights that showcase its history, architecture and way of life, from cathedrals and parks to museums, markets and more. See the beautiful Uspenski, and Senate Square’s Lutheran Cathedral. The coastal road takes you past Helsinki’s bustling open-air market. At Mannerheim Street, discover historic Parliament House, Finlandia Hall and the National Museum. Marvel at the Icebreaker Fleet and Olympic Stadium, then snap photos at the striking Jean Sibelius monument.
• Mannerheim Street: Discover a renowned convention and concert center, a new museum of modern art and historic government buildings.
• Helsinki Highlights: See a colorful open-air market, the gigantic Icebreaker Fleet, Olympic Stadium and the new Opera House.
• Photo-Stops: Senate Square for Lutheran Cathedral; Sibelius Park for monument, constructed using over 600 steel pipes, honoring Finnish composer.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour involves walking about 50 yards over flat surfaces and some steps.
• Tour does not include any interior visits, only photo stops.