Explore "The Daughter of the Baltic" in motorcoach comfort on this tour of Helsinki’s main sights. You'll see Embassy Park, the colorful open-air bazaar of Market Square and the onion-shaped gold domes of Uspenski Cathedral. Admire the Neo-Classical Parliament House, the granite facade of the National Museum, and the architecturally daring Finlandia Hall, Olympic Stadium, Opera House and Kiasma Museum. Pause for photos at the Sibelius Monument, made of 600 hollow steel pipes.
• Motorcoach Drive: See parks, squares, and museums, Uspenski Cathedral, Finlandia Hall, Olympic Stadium and the national Opera House.
• Photo Stop: Admire the dramatic, 24-ton sculpture honoring Finnish composer Jean Sibelius, made of 600 hollow steel pipes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is equipped with an access ramp or lift to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter to use the ramp or lift. Due to liability issues, guests cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time. Contact the Shore Excursion Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at time of booking.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Tour order may vary.