Delight in St. Petersburg's Spectacular cityscapes and discover notable landmarks while traveling in a comfortable motor coach. Traverse the streets, passing Saint Isaac's Cathedral, the city's largest Russian Orthodox cathedral, and the vibrantly colorful, onion-domed Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood, where Emperor Alexander II was assassinated. View Peter and Paul fortress, St. Petersburg's original 18th century citadel and former political prison, which now houses the Mint, City History Museum and a stunning cathedral.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy outstanding city views while traveling through bustling streets and accross picturesque Neva River via comfortable motor coach.
• City Landmarks: See Saint Isaac's, the city's largest Russian Orthodox cathedral, and colorful Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood.
• Peter and Paul Fortress: View the 18th century citadel and political prison, currently housing the Mint,museums and a cathedral
• Free time: Enjoy approximately half an hour on your own to shop for gifts, souvenirs and other treasures in one of the recommended souvenir stores.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour is designed for those guests with walking difficulties and those unable to handle numerous steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• This tour cannot accommodate guests confined to electric wheelchairs or scooters.
• Guest must be able to walk approximately 350 yards over even surfaces with a few steps to enter and exit the coach independently.
• No interior visits will be made during this excursion.
• The drive to and from the Port of St. Petersburg is approximately 30 minutes.