See the leading landmarks, grand architecture and key sights of Russia’s magnificent imperial city on a narrated drive. Travel along Nevsky Prospect, St. Petersburg’s main avenue, on a route that showcases the extravagantly ornate Baroque-style Winter Palace, part of the Hermitage Museum; the historic buildings of the city center; the Admiralty and the glittering gold cupola of the St. Isaac’s Cathedral.
• Nevsky Prospect: Drive down Russia’s most famous street, lined with grand monuments, statues and architectural masterworks.
• Winter Palace: Marvel at the majestic Baroque-style facade of a royal residence that rivals Versailles in grandeur.
• St. Isaac’s Cathedral: See one of the world’s largest cathedrals, its massive dome topped with pure gold.
• Free time: Enjoy about half an hour on your own to shop for gifts, souvenirs and other treasures in one of the recommended souvenir shops.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about 600 feet over cobblestone surfaces, with two to five steps entering and exiting the motorcoach.
• No interior visits are included on this excursion.
During the whole period of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Russia, ending on July 2nd 2017, a Fan Zone has been constructed at the area of the Church of the Spilled Blood. As a result, a photo stop at this site cannot be guaranteed for calls during this time, as the local authorities might restrict the approach of this area.