Witness Southeast England’s lush countryside, rugged coastline, and rich heritage on this sightseeing tour. As you drive along its rural country roads, you’ll pass small farming communities and quaint towns. Drive through High Street in Tenterden, where 16th-century buildings line the street. See Kent’s old “oat houses”, now converted into charming residences. In the distance, you’ll spot the town of Rye, once an English stronghold and now a charming fishing community.
• Enjoy a scenic drive through the green hills and rich farmland of Southeast England.
• See the area of Kent, known for the growing of hops used in beer during the 16th-18th centuries.
• View the town of Rye rising above green pastures that stretch from the sea to the hills.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Local currency/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.33 mile over various uneven and cobblestone surfaces with inclines with a few steps.
• Time permitting; guests will have approximately 1 hour for browsing and shopping in the Rye Town Centre.