Trace the footsteps of the men, women and children who boarded the Titanic in the port town of Cobh- her last stop before disaster. This special guided tour includes the pier where she docked, the streets many of her doomed passengers walked, the buildings of the White Star Line and a pub stop for Irish coffee. You'll also visit beautiful, Neo-Gothic St. Colman's Cathedral, built on a hill with sweeping views of the harbor.
• Titanic Trail: Understand the scope of the Titanic tragedy on a human scale in the town where her last passengers boarded.
• Guided Cobh: Learn the proud heritage of this historic port and see its main sights, including majestic St. Colman's Cathedral.
• Pub Stop: Feel the soothing warmth of an Irish coffee spread through your body in a traditional Irish pub.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles over uneven cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and 15 to 25 steps.
• Each guest will be served one Irish coffee during pub visit, at tour guide's discretion.
• Must be 18 or over for alcoholic beverages.