Experience Copenhagen?s charms and history on a walking tour and boat ride to capture the essence of the city that has been Denmark?s capital since 1417. Your journey begins at the Hans Christian Andersen-inspired Little Mermaid, winds past the Queen's Palace, Amalienborg and on to the canals of Nyhavn, the old sailor?s quarter now a fashionable center, where you?ll pause for a drink. Then hop aboard our boat for a leisurely cruise through picturesque Christianshavn.
• The Little Mermaid: Get a photo at the 100-year-old sculpture gifted to the city by Carlsberg brewer Carl Jacobsen.
• Church of Our Saviour: The baroque church in Christianshavn has a serpentine spire with a 400-step climb to the top.
• Odd Fellow Palace: Enjoy refreshments at this beautiful manor that houses a concert hall.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2-1/2 hours over cobblestone streets and even surfaces
• Tour operates in all weather; take appropriate gear.
• One beverage per person will be served at a tavern or cafe in Nyhavn.