Hear somber first-hand accounts of the fabled World War II D-Day invasion as you join a tour of the Normandy beaches and nearby American Cemetery. Visit the French coastline where land mines and other wartime obstacles were once lodged during World War II. See present-day remnants of German bunkers and local war monuments. View memorial statues and the Walls of the Missing at the Normandy American Cemetery, where more than 9,300 soldiers rest in peace.
• Normandy Beaches: See the French coastline that once housed land mines and wartime obstacles during World War II.
• D-Day: Hear tales of the 1944 Allied attack, which was the largest amphibious invasion to ever occur in history.
• American Cemetery: View memorial statues, a reflecting pool, the Walls of the Missing, and graves of more than 9,300 soldiers.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Danish and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.