Learn about the legendary World War II D-Day invasion on a guided tour of the Normandy beaches in the comfort of a wheelchair-accessible motor coach. Travel past the French coastline where land mines and other dangerous obstacles were once lodged during the war. View memorial statues and the Walls of the Missing at the Normandy American Cemetery. View somber Omaha Beach, entry point of the attack, and Sainte-Mère-Église chapel, with its memorial to fallen paratroopers.
• Scenic Drive: Travel via wheelchair-accessible coach and see the Normandy beaches that once housed land mines during World War II.
• American Cemetery: View memorial statues, a reflecting pool, the Walls of the Missing, and graves of more than 9,300 soldiers.
• D-Day Landmarks: See somber Omaha Beach, entry point of the amphibious assault, and visit the paratrooper memorial at Sainte-Mère-Église chapel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle has an access ramp to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Tour must be booked in advance in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.