Enjoy a leisurely drive through Ireland?s lush countryside to historic Kinsale. Travel along the River Lee and cross via tunnel for a ride through peaceful surroundings, to the city that?s been called the gourmet capital of Ireland. You?ll spend about an hour exploring Kinsale, a medieval port now a yachting and deep-sea fishing center. Return along a beautiful road with enchanting views of the River Bandon.
• Kinsale: Explore this quaint town with its narrow streets and harbor flanked by two star-shaped forts.
• South West Coast: Take in the beauty of arable land framed by hills and the sea- picture-perfect Ireland.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Walking in Kinsale is at guests' discretion.