A refreshing hike through nature, amazing waterfall and mountain café are all part of this adventure. Feel the thunder and spray of Storseter Waterfall while hiking a winding path behind this wall of water. Enjoy a guided bus tour of Geiranger, one of Norway’s most famous resorts, and pass the octagonal wooden church and historic Union Hotel. Then enjoy Norwegian waffles and jam and a spectacular view of Geirangerfjord after a scenic hike along picturesque country roads.
• Storseter Waterfall: Feel the mist and hear the thunder of this cascading fury on a path tucked behind it.
• Westeras Mountain Farm: Enjoy Norwegian waffles and jam and a spectacular view of Geirangerfjord at this relaxing oasis.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Tour involves walking 5 miles over dirt paths and steep terrain.
• Tour will operate in most weather conditions.
• Tour may be cancelled on short notice if adverse weather conditions