The bus will take you from the pier to Westeras where your hike will start. Through beautiful nature on a good path you will walk to the Storseter Waterfall cascading down the mountain side. See the view from behind the waterfall! You will continue to Westeras Mountain Farm. Here you will be served coffee and fresh homemade waffles. After the break, Westeras Viewpoint is the next intersting stop. here you will admire the magnificent Geirangerfjord. Transfer back to ship.
A refreshing hike through nature, amazing waterfall and mountain café are all part of this adventure. Feel the thunder and spray of Storseter Waterfall while hiking a winding path behind this wall of water. Enjoy a guided bus tour of Geiranger, one of Norway’s most famous resorts, and pass the octagonal wooden church and historic Union Hotel. Then enjoy Norwegian waffles and jam and a spectacular view of Geirangerfjord after a scenic hike along picturesque country roads.
• Storseter Waterfall: Feel the mist and hear the thunder of this cascading fury on a path tucked behind it.
• Westeras Mountain Farm: Enjoy Norwegian waffles and jam and a spectacular view of Geirangerfjord at this relaxing oasis.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Tour involves walking 5 miles over dirt paths and steep terrain.
• Tour will operate in most weather conditions.
• Tour may be cancelled on short notice if adverse weather conditions