You’ll be delighted by this half-day scenic drive and walk tour exploring Kristiansand’s storied history, which includes a fishing village, museum and historic high street. First, visit the civic center and absorb the city’s colorful past along historic old high street. Then admire colorful wooden houses and a picturesque harbor on a guided walk of Høllen’s historic “Fishing Village.” At the open-air Vest-Agder Folk Museum, visit more than 40 historic buildings from the Setesdal Valley.
• Vest-Agder Folk Museum: See over 40 historic farmsteads from Setesdal Valley and Kristiansand’s high street at this open-air venue.
• Kristiansand City Sights: Visit the civic center and soak in the city’s colorful past along historic old high street.
• Fishing Village: Admire colorful wooden houses and a picturesque harbor on a guided walk of Hollen’s historic “Fishing Village.”
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour order may vary