Kayak through the tiny islands that dot the waters of this seaside capital of Helsinki. You'll paddle past wooded beaches, rocky coasts and fluttering birds. Learn the history of the islands and about its unique ecology. Stop on an island for a snack packed by your guide. Drive by Market Square, Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, the Presidential Palace and the Finnish Icebreaker fleet in the harbor.
• Archipelago Kayaking: Learn the history and ecology of the more than 300 tiny islands dotting the waters south of Helsinki.
• Motorcoach Drive: See the Uspenski Cathedral's golden domes, Market Square, Presidential Palace and the icebreaker fleet in the harbor.
• Island Snack: Stretch your legs and recharge with a snack on an island with views of Helsinki in the distance.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Sandals or sneakers
• Tour is suitable for kayaking beginners and experts.
• Kayak center personnel will provide brief instruction on basic techniques.
• Weatherproof gear will be provided if needed.
• Safety gear is provided.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history before selecting this tour.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any kayaking excursion.