Experience a city hall unlike any other on this guided tour of the historic heart of Stockholm. You'll visit City Hall, its Blue and Gold rooms. See Old Town's beautifully preserved landmarks, including the Royal Palace, Great Square and the Old Stock Exchange. Relax on a narrated drive through Stockholm's distinctive neighborhoods.
• Old Town: Journey back in time on cobblestone streets, visiting landmarks like the Great Square and the Old Stock Exchange.
• City Hall: View rare artwork inside Old Town's architectural centerpiece, site of the Nobel Prize banquet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/4 miles over cobblestone and interior surfaces, with 50 to 60 steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.