Baja California's peninsula is known for its dramatic scenery of desert terrain and rugged coastline, marked by many unusual formations. This excursion will introduce you to the sights from a land perspective.
Begin your adventure by boarding a luxury motor coach & embarking on a fascinating exploration of the two quaint towns that make up Los Cabos
• Visit a local Hand Blown Glass Factory to see the artisans performing their craft.
• Enjoy an amazing Panorama of the Bay of Cabo San Lucas at a scenic stop for great photo opportunities and a refreshing beverage.
• Set course for San Jose del Cabo, the more colonial of these twin cities.
• Enjoy a guided tour of the town’s commons and the Jesuit mission church followed by a bit of free time before re-boarding your coach.
• Sit back and relax as the dramatic landscapes pass by your window on a scenic drive to the heart of Cabo San Lucas.
• Join your guide, the Zocalo and engage in an enlightening chat about the original settlement of Cabo and the indigenous flora of the region.
• Finally as your explorations comes to a close, you will finish at the old opera house, now converted to a popular local restaurant for a tequila sampling.
Note: As your final stop is only minutes walking from the pier, you will have the option to stay in town and enjoy the ambiance or stroll the streets and browse in the small shops returning to the pier on your own. Please note that order of stops and venues are subject to change upon availability.