A 40 minute catamaran trip will take you to the tip of the peninsula, past pristine beaches, towering rock formations and the famed "Los Arcos". Vehicles will then take you through town to a restaurant and an unforgettable view of "Land's End".
Experience the scenic beauty of the Baja California peninsula, including the landmark natural formations on its southernmost tip, on a relaxing catamaran cruise. During the 40-minute sail, admire unspoiled beaches, hidden coves and luxurious hotel properties en route to el Arco de San Lucas, the rock arch known in English as Land's End. From a restaurant on land, enjoy views of San Lucas bay, the arch and the harbor along with a complimentary beverage.
• Catamaran Cruise: Enjoy coastal and ocean views during the 40-minute ride on the 100-guest vessel.
• Onboard Commentary: Learn about the early history, ecology and unique marine and other wildlife of Baja California.
• Restaurant Stop: Take in views of San Lucas Bay, Los Arcos and the harbor from a waterfront venue in town.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• To avoid congestion, some tour itineraries begin at the restaurant.
• Ground transportation between the catamaran and restaurant is not air-conditioned.
• Return to pier via continuously operating taxi shuttles.