Enjoy a leisure drive through the city of Suva by local bus and experience an exciting traditional Fijian welcome during your half-day tour. Witness commanding views of Suva Harbor and Lathala Bay in photo ops as you make your way to a village where a serenade awaits. Fijian warriors in traditional dress will escort you to the village meeting place to join the village chief in the traditional preparation of Kava (Fijian ceremonial drink).
• Listen and learn about the fascinating Fijian culture and history.
• View traditional art and craft demonstrations .
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Waterproof walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Kava Ceremony is for demonstration only.
• Guests are asked not to wear hats and women are kindly asked to wear knee length dresses when visiting the village.