Enjoy a guided walking tour of what has been known as Sydney’s birthplace-- "The Rocks.” Walk through a once rough and tumble neighborhood filled with bars, sailors, convicts and ladies of the evening. Explore the old pubs, terraced houses and sandstone cottages from the early colonial days and learn about the colorful characters of the convict era. See how “The Rocks” has been wonderfully renovated into a lively area with shops, restaurants and cafés.Highlights:
• Learn how Sydney grew from a fledgling outpost to the thriving metropolis of today.What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cardsWhat to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Light clothingImportant Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk for two hours. There will be some stairs.