Explore the cultural heritage of Wellington with visits to the birthplace of New Zealand's most famous author, the National Museum and a beautiful historic cathedral. Visit the beautifully restored birthplace and childhood home of the prominent modernist writer of short fiction Katherine Mansfield. View a wide-range of exhibitions covering the nation's geological and natural history at New Zealand's National Museum, known as "Te Papa. Marvel at the beautiful Gothic-style of the Cathedral of Old St. Paul.
• Mansfield Home: Tour the birthplace of Katherine Mansfield, New Zealand's renowned author.
• "Te Papa": Gaze at a collection of contemporary and colonial artifacts as well as one of the finest Maori exhibitions.
• Cathedral of Old St Paul: Visit the city's timber-built historic church.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Total walking is approximately 1 mile with a flight of 25 stairs at Katherine Mansfield's House.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.