Perth's gleaming skyline and mountain backdrop and Fremantle's quaint homes highlight a relaxing coach tour of two beautiful Australian cities. Lovely Fremantle - known for well-preserved architecture - delights with terraced homes, historic buildings and inviting sidewalk cafes. In cosmopolitan Perth, stop at Kings Park for bon-voyage views of the Swan River, Darling Range mountains and city skyscrapers. There's even enough free time for a coffee or light lunch before the coach takes guests to the airport.Highlights:
• Perth highlights: Stop at Kings Park to see the Swan River, Darling Range and city skyline; enjoy coffee or lunch.
• Charming Fremantle: See heritage homes and buildings and vibrant sidewalk cafes that make for a lovely cultural center.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Australian currency for shopping
• Your passport and airline tickets
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• No porters at airport; AUD $5 to hire trolley.
• Coach drops guests off at International Terminal and continues to Domestic Terminal.
• Lunch or refreshments in Perth are an extra expense.
• Tour available for disembarking guests only.
• Due to check-in requirements, guests must have domestic flights after 2:30 p.m. or international flights after 3:30 p.m.