Discover the unique beauty of a geological phenomenon at the Melissani Cave and learn how to create authentic Greek cooking during a visit to Kefallonia Island. You’ll explore the subterranean cave and float through a tunnel to its underground crystal blue-green colored lake. Next, visit the Mythos estiasis for your traditional Kefallonian cooking lesson and savor samples of locally produced wines and a variety of cheeses at a tasting hosted by an oenologist.
• Kefallonia Island: Visit one of the most popular destinations of the Ionian island and the biggest island group
• Melissani Cave: Explore a lacustrine cave full of unique natural works of art created by stalactites
• Melissani Lake: Float along this underground lake that was once a place of worship dedicated to Pan and Nymph Melissanthi -
• Mythos Cooking Lesson: The chef will demostrate how to cook a typical Kefallonian dish.
• Wine tasting: Delight in exquisite local wines at a tasting hosted by an oenologist
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.
• The guests do not take part in the cooking procedure.
• The cooking class combined with wine tasting lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
• The driving duration will depend on traffic conditions.