Climb to the summit of Auckland?s famous Harbour Bridge for extraordinary 360-degree views of the bustling harbor and vibrant city. This adventure takes guests up 200 feet to the ?top of the world? using converted paths and ladder-like walkways designed for climbers? comfort. Expert guides entertain with colorful facts, myths and legends about this important New Zealand landmark?s fascinating architecture and rich history. At the top, enjoy panoramic vistas and capture this unforgettable experience with a priceless photo.
• Climb Auckland?s Harbour Bridge: Soak in harbor, city views from 200 feet; this is one photo opportunity you don?t want to miss.
• Learn landmark?s story: Enjoy stories about the bridge?s history, colorful secrets, myths and legends from expert guides.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Local currency
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be a least 54 inches tall to participate.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles.
• Guests will walk over steel walkways with slight inclines/declines.
• Guests will ascend/descend approximately 481 stairs.
• Guests must be of sound mind and in good health.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.