Journey through Alicante's rural hillsides and explore the charming village of Guadalest, where you will join a guided walking tour before roaming at your leisure. Travel on foot through quaint cobblestone streets in Guadalest, a mountaintop town and former military stronghold. Behold hilltop San Jose Castle, an 11th-century Gothic fortress, before visiting the Orduña House's church, museum, prison and library. Enjoy free time to wander independently, savor a tasty Spanish meal or shop for souvenirs.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Guadalest: Discover the small village's history as a military stronghold in the picturesque hillsides of rural Spain.
• Guided Walking Tour: See the stately 11th-century San Jose Castle before visiting the Orduña House, its museum, prison and library.
• Free Time: Roam cobblestone streets at your leisure, shop for souvenirs, or enjoy a Spanish meal in a cozy café.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 to 2 miles over varying sufaces.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.