Explore Alicante on a guided tour that's informative, scenic, and a whole lot of fun. You'll Segway down the Explanada, a beautiful mosaic promenade paved with 6.5 million marble tiles. Climb the terraced slopes and stone paths of Ereta Park. Then climb up a 544 foot mountain to 10th-century Santa Barbara Castle, complete with cannons, a palace, dungeons, a moat and a cliff-side lookout tower with views of city, harbor and sea.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Segway Tour: Scoot down the mosaic promenade of Explanade, up the slopes of Ereta Park and past the twin towers of Town Hall.
• Santa Barbara Castle: Walk through a 10th-century fortress with a palace, cannons, dungeons and a lookout tower with amazing views.
• Alicante: Take a unique ride through the port city, and experience its beautiful plazas, parks, and historic fortification.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Segway is self-balancing, battery-powered and easy to operate and maneuver.
• A 15-minute orientation will be provided, with approximately one hour Segway riding.
• Guests must have the ability to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately three-quarters of a mile over varying terrain, with inclines and steps.
• Walk between pier and Segway station is approximately 20 minutes each way.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Refunds for unused portions of Segway tour are not possible.