Discover the botanical wonders of Elche on a guided tour that includes a drive through Alicante. Approaching Elche, you'll see a vast expanse of green on the horizon: the largest date palm grove in Europe, with 200,000 trees. Alongside is Municipal Park, a showcase of beautiful plants and flowers. Then visit Huerto del Cura, a wonderland of colorful and exotic breeds. Enjoy complimentary samples of fruits of the orchards, dried and distilled into tasty liqueurs.
• Huerto del Cura: Harmoniously arranged Mediterranean and tropical plants create an effect of tranquility and repose.
• Municipal Park: This beloved local park beckons with fountains, swans, bougainvillea, fig trees, magnolias, even a tulip tree from Gabon.
• Alicante: Drive through the beautiful city, passing Paseo del Puerot, and Luceros Square with its fountain of sculptured horses.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over various flat surfaces.