Explore the Venice of the North on the waters that are its lifeblood on this leisurely glass-topped boat cruise. Begun in 1613, Amsterdam's concentric, semicircular canals bring you up-close views of the historic city center, the elegant manor homes of 17th-century merchants and the waterfront warehouses that made Holland rich. You'll see Amsterdam's most famous bridge, the graceful Magere Brug, and its narrowest home, passing centuries-old churches, and the Anne Frank House.
• Homes, Churches and a Famous Hideaway: See waterfront mansions, centuries-old steepled churches and the Anne Frank House.
• Skinny Bridge (Narrow House): Glide past the facade of a one-meter-wide house and under the city's most famous bridge.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes (non-slip soles are recommended)
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 330 yards over even surfaces, with about six steps.
• Guests should use care when entering and exiting the boats.
• Canal tours can be altered for practical reasons. We will always make sure guests can see highlights during their scenic tour.