Prepare yourself for an explosion of vivid color and fragrance at one of Europe’s grandest flower parks. Explore a 80-acre wonderland sprouting seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and other flowers in seven themed gardens. See glorious displays arranged by local growers, including breathtaking flower mosaics. Follow peaceful footpaths by bubbling streams, fountains, windmills, sculptures, and 30 pavilions of special exhibits. In a country where flowers are part of the national culture, Keukenhof is a must-see.
• Gardens: Delight in the dazzling display of seven million flowers arranged in seven themed gardens.
• A Walk in the Park: Wander miles of tranquil footpaths through Keukenhof’s stunning floral landscape.
• Special Exhibits: Covered pavilions showcase rotating displays of awe-inspiring plant and flower shows.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking is over various surfaces and at guest’s discretion.
• There are approximately four to six steps to enter and exit the motor coach.
• Keukenhof is a seasonal destination. In 2020, the opening dates are March 21 to May 10. Outside this timeframe, Keukenhof is closed as the tulip bulbs no longer bloom.
• Flowers are weather dependent. The display of flowers will always depend on the weather conditions and the timing of the season.
• During the last weeks of the tulip season, there are less flowers blooming. However, there will still be a rich variety of flowers on show in the garden's pavilions.