Have you ever seen seven million flowers bursting with color in one place? You will on this motor coach tour of one of Europe’s most enchanting garden parks. Marvel at gorgeous displays arranged by local growers in seven themed gardens, including intricate flower mosaics. See quiet lakes, streams, fountains, windmills, sculptures and pavilions displaying up to 30 plant and flower exhibits. In a country where flowers are part of the national identity, Keukenhof is a must-see.
• Gardens: Delight in the dazzling display of seven million flowers arranged in seven themed gardens.
• Parklands: Enjoy the views of Keukenhof's peaceful woodlands, lakes, streams, fountains, windmills and sculptures.
• Special Exhibits: Covered pavilions showcase rotating displays of awe-inspiring plant and flower shows.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users. Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time. Contact the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Space is limited on this tour, but a minimum number of guests is required.
• The vehicle is equipped with an access ramp or lift to accommodate a fixed number of wheelchairs.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of their wheelchair or scooter at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter to use the ramp or lift.
• Space permitting, the tour operator will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• Keukenhof is a seasonal destination. In 2020, the opening dates are March 21 to May 10. Outside this timeframe, Keukenhof is closed as the tulip bulbs no longer bloom.
• Flowers are weather dependent. The display of flowers will always depend on the weather conditions and the timing of the season.
• During the last weeks of the tulip season, there are less flowers blooming. However, there will still be a rich variety of flowers on show in the garden's pavilions.