Explore the Venice of the North on the waters that are its lifeblood on this leisurely glass-topped boat cruise. Begun in 1613, Amsterdam's concentric, semicircular canals bring you up-close views of the historic city center, the elegant manor homes of 17th-century merchants and the waterfront warehouses that made Holland rich. You'll see Amsterdam's most famous bridge, the graceful Magere Brug, and its narrowest home, and passing centuries-old churches.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Homes and Churches: See waterfront mansions and centuries-old steepled churches.
• Skinny Bridge (Narrow House): Glide past the facade of a one-meter-wide house and under the city's most famous bridge.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes (non-slip soles are recommended)
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 330 yards over even surfaces, with about six steps.
• Guests should use care when entering and exiting the boats.
• Canal tours can be altered for practical reasons. We will always make sure guests can see highlights during their scenic tour.
• Due to traffic and congestion on the canals, it may not always be possible to pass by the Anne Frank house.