Captain your own two-seater inflatable watercraft on a guided tour of Antigua’s south coast. Ride the tropical waves of the Caribbean, discovering the exciting underwater world of Antigua and a sea teeming in marine life. Take in great views of the magnificent coastline. And don’t miss the chance to explore Antigua’s premier snorkeling area, Cades Reef, where you’ll find conch, parrotfish, moray eels, barracuda and so much more.
• A 3.5-hour adventure: Spend a good part of the day having a blast on the water — and below the surface.
• Command your own watercraft: Your two-person watercraft maneuvers easily; a safety briefing helps keep your adventure a safe one.
• Cade’s Reef: Explore Antigua’s premier snorkeling area, an incredible undersea world teeming with vibrant marine life.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests seeking to drive alone will need to pay for the two persons allocated per craft.
• Not suitable for non-swimmers.
• Guests must be minimum 18 years of age to drive the boats alone, or minimum 6 years as participant.
• Maximum weight of combined participants is 400 pounds.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• Guests in wheelchairs should not select this tour.