Embark on an exhilarating off-road ride around Antigua as you traverse rugged island trails before enjoying panoramic vistas and a rejuvenating beach break. Experience the thrill of piloting your own automatic, two-seater, all-terrain buggy vehicle while traveling alongside an informative guide in a tour group limited to 12 guests. Your return journey is interrupted with a short stop at the beach where you can swim or sunbathe.
• 4x4 Exploration: Experience the thrill of piloting an automatic, two-seater, all-terrain vehicle across Antigua’s rugged island trails alongside an informative guide.
• Scenic Landscapes: Journey across rugged trails, alongside sandy beaches, through picturesque countryside, under rainforest canopy, and relish spectacular views.
• Beach Break: A short stop during your ride to a beautiful beach, where you can swim or rest under shady palms.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Driver’s license
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• The buggies used on the tour are automatic transmission.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• This tour is not suitable for children under seven.
• Drivers must be 25 years or older.
• This tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Two person minimum per vehicle required to participate.
• Any single participant will need to pay for the second seat if riding alone.
• Maximum seat belt size is 58 inches.