Embark on a double eco-adventure unlike any other, as you splash and paddle your way through Antigua’s crystalline waters. Your journey begins with an exhilarating speed boat ride off the island’s coast, gliding past verdant hillsides and picturesque shorelines on the way to Stingray City. Here you’ll get the chance to interact with and feed by hand Southern stingrays — you can even snap a photo with them. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler Gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. With a complimentary snorkel, mask and snorkel vest you’ll jump into clear waters alongside your guide to explore underwater landscapes teeming with colorful fish and coral reefs. Then motor over to a floating dock among the mangroves and board your two-person kayak for a scenic paddling voyage through protected inlets. Along the way your guide will expound on the area’s ecosystem and point out local birds and marine life. Toast your day back ashore with a glass of rum punch before heading back to port. This is an aquatic adventure every outdoor enthusiast will enjoy.
• Speed Boat Ride: Enjoy ocean breezes and picturesque island views on an exhilarating journey off the coast of Antigua.
• Stingray Encounter: Snorkel through clear waters teeming with colorful coral reefs and splash alongside a friendly pack of Southern stingrays.
• Scenic Kayaking: Embark on a dynamic paddling adventure through protected mangrove inlets while learning about the island’s ecosystem.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler Gear
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellant
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Complimentary rum and fruit punch will be offered at land base after tour.
• Guests may use showers and changing facilities at land base.
• Guests must be between ages 4 and 100 and stand between 1 and 7 feet tall.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The maximum combined weight for a double kayak is 400 pounds.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.