Explore Jerusalem’s rich Jewish heritage on a guided tour of the commemorative museum, the Old City’s Jewish Quarter and the sacred Western Wall. See the moving Children’s Memorial and Hall of Remembrance at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Behold the Western Wall, a beloved site for Jewish prayer and pilgrimage for centuries.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Museum Exploration: See the Children’s Memorial and Hall of Remembrance at Yad Vashem.
• Western Wall: Behold one of the world’s most sacred Jewish sites, an outdoor synagogue for prayer and pilgrimage for centuries.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour does not operate on Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays.
• This tour itinerary has been planned with special security arrangements and requirements.
• Guests must walk 1 1/2 miles over uneven, cobblestone terrain with some steps and inclines.
• Comfortable shoes are recommended. Wear conservative attire when visiting religious sites.
• Please cover shoulders and knees.
• This tour has been planned with special security arrangements and requirements. The drive from Ashdod to Jerusalem is approximately one hour. Expect sites to be crowded.
• The sequences of the tour may be altered.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility, wheelchair bound passengers or guests with walkers.
• Children under the age of 10 years will not be allowed to enter the Yad VeShem Museum.
• Guests can expect sites to be crowded.