Experience the scientific wonders of the Dead Sea, the lowest point in the world, at your own pace with the convenience of a return escort. Travel with an informative driver to one of the world’s saltiest bodies of water, a natural health spa that supports no marine life. Freely float on the water’s surface with ease, cover your body with its mineral-rich mud, or stroll the shore for salt crystals before heading back to port.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Dead Sea: The lowest point in the world, also among the saltiest bodies of water, is a natural health spa.
• Independent Exploration: Float with ease in the water, cover your body with therapeutic mud, or hunt for salt crystals.
• Scheduled Transfer: Splash around, stroll the shore, or shop for souvenirs before you are conveniently escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The use of the Thermo-mineral pools and the Dead Sea water are not recommended for people with heart problems and children under the age of 10.
• The driving time to the public beach is approximately 2 hours.
• Please note that it is not advisable to enter the Dead Sea with jewelry.