See gorgeous tropical fish and a Barbados shipwreck from a real submarine with big view ports all around, fully submerged in the aquamarine Caribbean Sea. Descend like a diver 150 feet below the water's surface in air-conditioned comfort aboard Atlantis III. Watch in delight as your craft glides past swaying sea fans, vividly-hued exotic fish and colorful coral. See a shipwreck, and learn about local marine life as your pilot narrates this amazing 40-minute tour.
• Atlantis III Adventure: Cruise along the ocean floor 150 feet below the surface in an air-conditioned submarine.
• Narrated Tour: Enjoy a 40-minute narrated tour as your pilot maneuvers the submarine around a sunken ship.
• Submarine View: Marvel at exotic tropical fish and swaying sea fans as your submarine glides through vivid coral reefs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.