Discover Barbados, above and below ground, with a driver-guide, who shares history and local lore. Go deep via electric tram in Harrison's Cave to marvel at shimmering stalactites, cascades and more. Go off road through the towering trees of Joe's River Forest on the descent to the east coast shaped by pounding Atlantic surf. Enjoy panoramic vistas while crossing back to the west coast, and admire elegant private homes and luxury resorts on the return.
• Harrison's Cave: Explore the underground wonders of this mile-long cavern of crystallized limestone.
• Scenic Drive: See forests, coastline, elegant homes, panoramic vistas and more while riding a 4x4.
• History &Landmarks: Your driver shares local lore and takes you past key sights like the renowned Sandy Lane Hotel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour includes a 30-minute transfer by bus, cave admission, refreshments and stops for photos.
• Pregnant women and guest with heart or back problems may not participate.
• Roundtrip Transportation will be by bus.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.