Embark on a catamaran cruise for a unique marine encounter plus time on a beautiful Barbados beach. In the sheltered waters of Turtle Bay, snorkel and swim alongside sea turtles in their natural habitat. Ashore, stroll, swim or relax on the white sands of a beach. Enjoy island hospitality onboard with the attentive crew who create a friendly ambience and serve complimentary cocktails as you bask in the sunshine or chill out in the shade.
• Turtle Bay: Swim and snorkel in a sheltered bay among unafraid sea turtles as they are being fed.
• Beach Break: Swim, sunbathe, stroll the sands or relax under a palm tree.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy tropical breezes, island views and complimentary cocktails onboard a spacious catamaran.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Turtle sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Snorkel masks and buoyancy vests provided.
• Fins may not be used around turtles.
• Weather conditions may result in a change in tour sites.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.