Elizabeth, New Jersey is history's best kept secret! Begin your historical excursion at the home of New Jersey's first governor, William Livingston, as well as that of Alexander Hamilton. Continue to one of two Hamilton destination highlights by traveling back in time to where Alexander Hamilton went to school or discover his most popular hang-out, the home of the 1st Continental Congress President, Elias Boudinot.
• Experience the former home of Elias Boudinot, the First President of the Continental Congress, as well as that of Alexander Hamilton.
• Explore Alexander Hamilton's childhood home or school (one of two options depending on availability).
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit Cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Liberty Hall Museum - The Museum itself is not wheelchair accessible, but there are other museums on the property - for example: A Fire Truck Museum - that does not require ramps or elevators and is completely ADA.
• This tour is available for guests who have flights departing from EWR with domestic flights departing after 4:30PM and international flights departing after 5:30PM.