Enjoy a historical half-day tour of two diverse cities. Begin by immersing yourself in 1,000 years of Mayan influence in the city of Altun Ha, an archaeological site famous for a jade carving of the Sun God “Kinich Ahau.” Cross over to the commercial capital of Belize and drive by such historical sites as Redbrick St. John’s Cathedral and “House of Culture” before concluding your tour with a complimentary drink at the Smoky Mermaid Restaurant and Bar.
• Altun Ha: Compare this ancient city, Maya for Rock Stone Water, with the modern day city of Belize.
• St. John’s Cathedral: Drive by the largest Anglican Church in Central America.
• Smoky Mermaid Restaurant and Bar: Enjoy a complimentary beverage and explore the prominent historical landmarks of Belize.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Poncho in case of rain What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• You will drive past the St. John’s Cathedral.
• The drive is 1.25 hours and the time spent in Altun-Ha is 1.5 hours.